We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator on an ongoing basis with Moypark Ballymena.
This is a temporary ongoing role working from Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm available to start asap.
This person will report into the site lead and support senior management with administrative tasks.
- Support the Head of Complex (HOC) in co-ordination and planning of activities and resources on site.
- Act as a point of contact between the HOC and internal/external clients
- Assist with the management of the HOC diary, scheduling meetings and appointments
- Analyse data and create reports for HOC as required.
- Assist with organising team building events for the HOC's Team
- Assist with travel arrangements of Senior Leadership Team
- Co-ordinate site visits by booking required meeting rooms, organising, and assisting with refreshments, gathering required PPE, scheduling meetings in relevant individual's calendars.
- Co-ordinate and lead site Corporate Responsibility activities, including charity events.
- Monitor and update Senior Leadership Teams Time and Attendance System
- Assist Senior Leadership Team with general administration duties
- Provide a professional response to queries
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant/Admin Co-ordinator/administrator
- MS Office proficient especially Excel
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Show drive and initiative in every aspect of your work
- Discretion and confidentiality
If you are interested to hear more information please contact Linda on 07384218448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org