2 Temporary Admin & Clerical Assistants required for a large public sector client based in Dundonald.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested to include room booking and catering requests
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
- General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/ scanning.
- Supervising staff and allocate work as appropriate.
- Order stationery and supplies
- Reception duties - maintaining daily information screen, signposting individuals
- Set up of rooms
- General tidying duties
- 4 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- 1 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word or equivalent
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.