Administrative and Facilities Officer
Staffline Ireland are working with one of Belfast's most well known charities to recruit an Administrative and Facilities Officer to operate from their Belfast office.
We are looking for a confident individual who is organised, solution focused and articulate who can work on their own as well as part of a team.
You will have experience of performing administrative duties and be proficient in maintaining general office systems and undertaking detailed reporting tasks using software applications for spreadsheets, databases and word processing applications. Note that a high level of proficiency in the use of IT packages is central to this role.
37.5 hours per week. Normal working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid break each day.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Answering incoming calls, including taking and relaying of messages to other staff
- Handling requests and queries directed to the general information email inbox appropriately
- Devise and maintain office filing system for facilities-related paperwork
- Other administrative tasks as require.
- Overseeing and negotiating contracts for services including security, cleaning, supplies and technology to ensure that contracts provide the best value for money and that contracts for necessary services do not expire without another in place
- Oversee the Organisation's buildings and property ensuring that all repairs are reported, carried out and completed by the relevant contractor.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as heating and electricity, are maintained
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standard.
- Operate at all times within our robust Financial Policies and Procedures
- Maintain records of spend and have the ability to collate reports
- Completing simple financial tasks such as receiving donations and distribution of petty cash
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care