Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking an Administrator on behalf of a local Belfast solicitors.
Duration: ongoing, with possibility of going permanent for the right candidate
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to central staff and clients.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support.
- To communicate weekly with clients and relevant staff.
- To carry out administrative tasks and check invoices.
- To oversee monitoring requirements in line with policies and procedures.
- Take phone calls.
- To complete general clerical duties.
- To undertake general IT duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying as well as using Microsoft Office Suite.
- To respond to any enquiries and emails on behalf of the company.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in an administrative role within an office environment.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format. BELSL