Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Administrative Assistant for our client based in Holywood on a full-time permanent basis.
Set upon a 100-acre estate our client offers a therapeutic setting within a calm and nurturing environment with the aim of providing opportunities to service users and employees to meet their full potential.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
The post holder will provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the Social Care Department, HR and other Corporate Services as directed. They will be responsible for maintaining records, processing confidential information and complete adhoc administerial work.
- To provide general support and assistance to members of the company.
- Processing incident reports to ensure compliance with all stakeholders.
- Maintenance of records and reports.
- General typing and filing incidents.
- Ensure service user confidentiality.
- Attend meetings, take notes, issue minutes, and prepare reports.
- Receive incoming phone calls, handle queries, operate switchboard and forward accurate messages.
- Meet and greet visitors and staff and provide hospitality as and when required.
- To provide general support to the HR Department.
- Creation and maintenance of recruitment files.
- Review of pre-employment information, collation of incoming documentation and maintenance of files.
- Provision of weekly progress reports to HR Manager and Social Care Departments.
- Any other administrative support tasks as required.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Business Administration OR 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include a minimum Grade C in English Language and Mathematics.
- With NVQ qualification a minimum of 6 months experience working in an office environment OR with 5 GCSEs, a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar post.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to meeting the objectives of the job.
- Diploma in Office Administration
- 6 months relevant administrative experience within Health and Social Care.
- ECDL Qualification
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus 12 statutory days.
- Organisation Pension available with qualification period.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme.
- Optional enrolment for Benenden Health through salary sacrifice scheme.
Closing Date: 4pm, 16th September.