Staffline are recruiting for a temp to perm Administrative Assistant for their fast-paced office in Ballymena. The role will be based within the Public Sector team.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10 per hour
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
- Start of week (Mon, Tues); printing, labelling and keying on of timesheets to the CRM system.
- Deal with telephone enquiries, ensuring accurate messages are taken and passed to the correct person in a timely manner
- Reception duties
- Uploading registration documents to the CRM system
- Data entry, ensuring confidentiality is always adhered to
- Sending files to compliance team and notifying consultant once they are passed.
- Assist with contacting applicants to get booked in for registration
- Assistant consultant with obtaining reference requests for applicants
- Any other administrative duties, as requested by management
(a)3 GCSE'S (Grades A-C) to include English Language
(b)1 Years administrative experience in an Office Environment
(c)Experience in keying timesheets onto a CRM/ payroll system would be desireable
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested, please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.