Administrative Assistant | £10.50 P/H
Staffline are currently recruiting for a temporary, part-time Administrator within a West Belfast based Childrens Charity project. The successful candidate will be required to work 20-25 hours over a 3/4 day period Monday-Friday. All applicants must be aged 18 or over and due to the nature of the role a clean Access NI check will be required.
Full training for this role will be provided
Key duties and responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact for the organisation in the reception area, greeting visitors, dealing with all telephone enquiries from parents, health professionals, referral agents and various external agencies and take appropriate action in a timely manner or direct the query to a relevant member of staff
- Ensure telephone messages are logged and forwarded to the relevant member of staff
- Complete internal referral forms where parents are interested in availing of services and directing to the appropriate staff member
- Managing the internal and external mail, sorting and distributing incoming mail and daily posting of outgoing mail
- Collate activity date from satellite groups and the core team on a regular basis for inputting into the monitoring database that our client uses
- Input of activity data on a daily/weekly basis into the monitoring database that our client uses, ensuring data input deadlines are met
Although experience is not necessary, it is desirable. All workers are entitled to a morning and afternoon 15 minute paid break, as well as an unpaid 30 minute lunch break (if working a shift of over 6 hours)
Salary - £10.50 per hour
Part time hours - 20-25 P/W
This is an office role based In West Belfast.
If you are interested in filling this position, please don't hesitate to apply.