Administrative Assistant (Band 4)
Admin Assistant (Band 4)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Craigavon, serving local residents.
The Role: Providing general & administrative support to the Infection, Prevention and control team:
- Assist the Infection Prevention and Control/Antimicrobial Stewardship team in the production of a suite of reports for target audiences in relation to Healthcare acquired infection and antibiotic consumption key performance indicators.
- Assist with the administrative preparation of Antimicrobial Management and Infection Prevention and Control Team meetings, workshops, and training programmes
- Perform a range of surveillance/audit activities as directed by the line manager/antimicrobial stewardship team.
- Maintain good communication with clinical teams and support them in the implementation of surveillance/audit initiatives.
- Maintain the antimicrobial stewardship, Outpatient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy (OPAT) and infection control information system.
- Be responsible for dealing with incoming correspondence via post, telephone, email and fax, along with general enquiries from patients, GPs, other hospitals etc., and redirect/action as appropriate.
- Provide GP or other health care professionals clinical information regarding patients, e.g. regarding prescriptions (dosage writing, etc.) and on patient management from handwritten outpatient notes.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- HNC / HND or equivalent / higher qualification in an administrative related field AND 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative Band 3 role or equivalent
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative Band 3 role or equivalent
- 3 years' experience in a clerical / administrative Band 3 role or equivalent
- Hold a current full driving license & have access to a car
- Rates of pay £11.20 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.