Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant on a short term temporary basis on behalf of their client, a leading building society based in Belfast.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- To provide a professional and efficient switchboard service answering incoming calls and re-directing to the relevant team;
- Carry out associated reception administrative duties including managing incoming and outgoing post/DX and internal mail;
- To greet all external visitors to the Society in a professional manner;
- To undertake various administrative duties within the department;
- To organise catering arrangements for training/meetings;
- To make departmental purchases as required.
- To coordinate and order Head Office stationary and general supplies orders and maintain first floor stationary supplies;
- Minimum 6 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths & English)
- 2 years Admin/Customer service experience