Administrative Assistant with Marketing Experience
Administrative Assistant with Marketing experience required for temporary position in Omagh starting immediately
36 hours per week
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience working in an administrative role, with experience of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and communication software.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a range of tasks within required timeframes.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and deal with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Experience of creating and updating content for websites and social media
This role is based within the Marketing dept and while you will provide admin support for managers including Theme, Stock and other staff as required, there will also be a strong element of social media based duties
Assist with finance, resources and staff establishment control
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.