Administrative Coordinator - Dublin 4
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking applicant for a senior administrative position based in Dublin 4. Our client is a prominent semi state body experiencing unprecedented growth and as a result have a requirement for an experienced Administrator to provide support to their busy HR function.
Working as part of a challenging, fast moving and collaborative working environment,the is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with 2-3 years strong administrative experience and a good base of HR knowledge to secure a role where they will gain excellent exposure to the various facets of HR and Recruitment.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing high quality support service via phone, chat and email that exceeds expectations
- Monitoring the HR mailbox and generally ensuring key information is available via our established channels
- Responsible for the preparation and issuing of documentation, liaising with our Payroll unit to ensure employee terms and conditions are communicated in a timely manner
- Supporting the full onboarding and offboarding experiences for new joiners and leavers
- Coordinating quarterly induction events and supporting exit interviews following agreed quality assurance process
- Data entry, maintenance and updating of current information, in addition to improving functionality of our HR System (Core HR)
- Ensuring a high level of data integrity is achieved in relation to all employee information
- Engage with the business to share knowledge and information on how best to access team information and support the team on the preparation of HR reports
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a key coordinating role within a dynamic team environment
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of established HR processes and procedures.
Possess excellent interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail and be comfortable dealing with senior management and confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for workload
- Adaptable under pressure of competing or changing priorities
- Excited to work with systems and tech, ensuring that the systems are fully utilised
Immediate interviews will be held for this permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €40,000, depending on experience. Flexible working options will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.