|Salary||Up to £11.73 per hour|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Contact email||Orlaith Fogarty|
Administrative Officer required for a large public sector body.
Salary: £11.73 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
As a member of the Policy and Governance team, to ensure comprehensive and efficient administrative support is provided for all NILGA meetings as well as providing general administrative support as required.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the NILGA schedule of meetings in co-ordination with Member and Senior Management Team availability
- Maintain the schedule of key dates in run up to all NILGA meetings ensuring all documentation is received in time
- Service these meetings (both in person and on zoom/teams), including coordinating invites, recording attendance at meetings, recording proceedings, co-ordinate agendas, prepare minutes, record actions and follow up as appropriate.
- Maintain the associated records (paper/electronic)
- Maintain the Members area of the NILGA website
- Arrange meetings on request and book rooms/hospitality
- Provide, prepare and collate files, display material, etc for meetings and liaise with outside bodies with regard to presentation requirements
- Provide support as needed to NILGA Members
- Undertake general administrative duties as required
5 GCSEs (Grades A - C) including English, or equivalent qualifications;
1 years' experience in each of the following areas:
- Administrative duties within an office environment which must include
arranging meetings/appointments and taking/preparing minutes
- Carrying out administrative duties to strict deadlines
- Use of Microsoft Office and related packages
- Excellent oral, written communication skills to a high standard of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.