Administrative Officer (NICS)
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Administrative Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.72pr hour
13+ week's £11.11pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Must have 5 GCSE grade C including English and Maths.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience;
- General administrative duties in an office environment
- Working with significant volumes of confidential information
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organisational and planning skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight time-scales and manage competing work priorities;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement;
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on accuracy of work.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Investigating Officer(s) and Director(s) of the maladministration teams;
- Provide ongoing administrative support to Investigating Officers to include making telephone and simple written enquiries of complainants, MLAs and public bodies, arranging meetings as required, typing, photocopying etc;
- Taking meeting notes / interview notes;
- Preparing and maintaining case files and electronic case records in line with office policy and procedure;
- Assist in the preparation and issue to external advisors of soft and hard copy Independent Professional Advice (IPA) packages by scanning, photocopying and collating information from a number of sources;
- Initial redaction of documents, including investigation reports and IPA;
- Initial proof reading of written documents;
- General administrative duties-shredding, photocopying, accepting deliveries;
- Providing telephone answering service for telephone calls coming into the Office's main line, only as required;
- Provide administrative support to HR Advisor across a number of key Human Resources areas.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Communications..
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**