Band 3 Administrator required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: BSO, Franklin Street
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
FPS provides a range essential business services to HSC organisations, Primary care contractors & patients. We provide a wide range of services to support health professionals in NI and play a critical role in the payment of health professionals in the dental, pharmacy, GP and ophthalmic sectors. We work closely with both the HSCB and DOH to develop and implement new services and we are one of the few BSO departments with a direct customer inter-face with patients. The Family Practitioners Service (FPS) Administrative Support Officer will support the Team Leaders / FPS Management in meeting the service delivery requirement for FPS in respect of business as usual (BAU) and ongoing developments/improvements identified. Note: that the post holder may be located within specified projects or operations as Business need dictates.
Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Screening Manager and Team on a range of activities to include:
- Efficient processing of documents,
- Incoming mail/letters,
- Telephone calls - Maintaining the Bowel Screening helpline, operational Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Distribution of mail/file documents
- 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1year's Secretarial /admin /clerical experience. OR NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
- 2 year's secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
- RSA/OCR Stage II Text Processing Part I and Part II (or equivalent/ above qualification). OR 1 year's word processing experience, to include typing and formatting of reports and letters.
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.