Administrator - 12 Month FTC
A fantastic company in West Dublin are hiring a welcoming, organised and professional Administrator.
The role is initially a 12 Month fixed term contract with a view to permanency.
The Role: Administrator
This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration This is a nice paced role where there will always something to be done.
Responsibilities will include:
- General admin/Ad-hoc duties
- Excellent customer service telephone manner & treat every customer like we would if they were a brand-new customer.
- Both inbound & outbound customer care
- Dealing with customer queries through the phone & ticketing & meeting KPI's against each
- Input of new connections to the System
- Keeping the customer database up to date
- Manage & proactively follow up on customer paperwork
- Scan all paperwork daily
- 2 years + experience in an administrative role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 25-27k
- Full in depth training
- Excellent location in Dublin 12
- Educational Assistance
- Office hours Monday - Friday working, 9 - 5:00pm
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.