Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrator to join the team in Galway. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in a fast paced environment.
Working as part of a team you will provide an efficient Client/Candidate-focussed Telephony/Reception service ensuring that callers and visitors are handled promptly, courteously, effectively and in line with Grafton's best practice standards.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will provide sales and operation support and will have a wide range of duties including (but not exclusively);
- Greeting clients and visitors to the Branch, and maintaining appropriate records
- Arranging refreshments for clients, visitors as requested through the room booking diary
- Screening candidates to ensure details are passed to correct consultant
- Maintaining computerised and manual records and ensuring they are kept up to date, including entering data and undertaking searches on databases as required
- Utilising the room booking diary to ensure all requests are entered in a timely manner
- Setting up rooms for client meetings
- Opening post and distributing incoming post and faxes promptly as
- Franking outgoing mail
- Taking and receiving items from DX (external courier service)
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering, receipt and checking of incoming deliveries of stationery, office supplies
- General administration, filing, faxing and photocopying
The above list is not exhaustive and other tasks within the scope of the post and capabilities of the post holder may be allocated from time to time.
5 Leaving Certs subjects at Grades A-C (or equivalent)
12 months experience in a busy Admin/Receptionist role,
- Dealing with clients/customers face to face & on the phone
- Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word and Email
Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums to a wide range of audiences
Teamwork, be able to work as part of a team & are reliable and flexible
Focuses on the customer and provides a high quality service that is tailored to meet their individual needs. Provide a high level of service to customers. Maintains contact with customers, works out what they need and responds to them.
Takes personal responsibility for own actions
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Working in a positive friendly environment where progression & learning is encouraged and nurtured