Staffline Recruitment are searching for an efficient and organised Recruitment Administrator to work in a busy client office located in Co. Kildare.
- Posting and maintaining job ads.
- Source and recruit for roles.
- Phone screen and organise interviews.
- Register candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance.
- Issue on boarding information including contracts and handbooks.
- First point of contact for client needs.
- Work with your manager to provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service.
- Prepare manpower planning and roster staff for a large amount of shifts.
- Manage and respond to client feedback in a timely manner.
- Be available to workers to assist with any questions or queries.
- Maintain and update accurate worker /employee records and systems.
- Ensure workers are paid correctly and on time.
- Organise and identify the need for performance management meetings, appraisal meetings etc.
- Conduct investigation meetings as advised and directed by your manager.
- Ensure all operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met ethically and legally and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Comply with Company and Statutory Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure Client Ethical and Customer Audits are completed when requested.
- Preparing letters ie references, social welfare letters, revenue documentation etc.
- Updating of excel trackers and spreadsheets.
- Organisation of lockers and fob keys.
- Other adhoc duties as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office primarily word, excel, outlook.
- Confident and comfortable in speaking to people on all levels of the business.
- Quick learner who picks up new things easily.
- Proactive attitude to work with great use of initiative.
- A flexible and commited attitude to work with willingness to work remotely when required.
- Minimum 2 years of admin experience, perhaps in a reception, customer service or logistics background.
- Comfortable with some travel on rare occasions with own transport.
What we can offer in return:
- Company phone and laptop.
- Supportive, small team.
- Flexible working hours/working from home when agreed with your manager.
- A varied and busy role where you will gain plenty of experience in a HR/Recruitment type environment.