Experienced and Confident Administrator required for growing Enniskillen business within the Financial Sector.
Our client seeks to appoint an Administrator to their team with the proven ability to manage and complete administrative tasks for a busy team of six staff and provide excellent customer service alongside.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience in providing support to a team, multi-tasking and working to deadlines in a busy environment.
Hours of Work
(30 min lunch daily)
Salary : £20,000
Duties (Not exhaustive)
- Operating the switchboard and efficient relaying of messages
- Managing all post, both incoming and out-going
- Ordering / distribution of stationery
- Using IRIS system to schedule tasks for the team
- Client Record Maintenance
- Contact clients to request information
- Scanning and uploading documents to Database in a timely manner
- Proactively identifying efficiencies within the role to improve the admin support function
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a warm and professional manner
Candidates should have
- 5 GCSE inc English & Maths
- Minimum of 2 years in a busy office environment in a similar support role
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Experience managing multiple tasks to contribute positively to team objectives
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of IRIS Scheduling System
Previous experience in accounts or finance support role
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.