Job Title: Administrator
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Service Administrator with a leading Manufacturing company in Dublin 12.
- The Role:
- Closely monitor and process all orders within the service environment.
- To liaise with service engineers, service & quotation controllers, Service Operations Manager to help maximise the effectiveness of service quotations.
- Acquire PO's from customers before invoicing to ensure prompt payments.
- Assist the service department in an admin function.
- Provide proactive communication between all departments relating to service issues
- Communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximising customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- In conjunction with the Service Operations Manager deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure all data is compiled, accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
Hours of Work: Monday-Thursday 8.30-5pm, Friday 8.30-4pm
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of communication with ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email.
- Self-motivated / Driven / Team approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills essential (Microsoft Office suite)
- Pay in the region of €24-26k
- Opportunities to apply for permanent positions with our client.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Kaley Madden at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.