Monday-Thursday: 9.00am-5.00pm Friday: 9.00am-4.00pm
Efficiently provides a range of administrative tasks which support the administration team.
Control documents relating to specific large projects when required.
- Provide general administration support to the other administrators, Contract Managers and Site Managers.
- Assist in booking accommodation and travel (Hotels, flights, boat bookings).
- Assist with the collation of a wide range of project files.
- Creating of new files
- Data Entry
- Document control for specific projects (when required):
- Control all project drawing and track revisions.
- Distribute drawings / revisions to relevant team members in a timely manner.
- Summarise revisions of drawings.
- Update RFI with information provided by all parties and maintain and distribute among team members.
- Provide cover for Reception as and when required and carry out full duties whilst covering.
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Any other duties conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder's competence.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in the construction industry would be advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office with a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- The successful candidate will have good communication and organisational skills, be a team player and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com