This leading firm of Independent Financial Advisers and Wealth Managers with offices in Belfast and London have been providing excellent advice to their clients for over 15 years.
Staffline Ireland are working with them to recruit an IFA Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create and maintain accurate client records on back office systems, platforms and any other IT systems e.g. cashflow & risk profiler
- Prepare client documentation and correspondence pre and post meetings as per business processes
- Check accuracy and completeness of new business documentation Ensure that all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner, to the firm's standards
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
- Record and reconcile fees
- Ensure all work is followed up promptly in line with company standards
- Liaise with product providers to ensure timely and accurate responses to clients (progress chasing)
- Send Letters of Authority and gather accurate information
- Prepare client review documentation as per the Annual Review Process
- Support FPs in delivery of reviews, if needed
- Assist in implementation of agreed action points
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Ensure back-office systems are kept up-to-date
- Open, scan, log and allocate incoming post
- General correspondence
- Microsoft word, Excel and diary management
- Knowledge of financial services products
- At least 1 year experience working as an Administrator
- At least 2 years working within a financial planning environment
- Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care