Administrator required for permanent opportunity in Omagh.
Hours of Work : Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm (37.5hrs weekly)
Lunch Break : 1 hour
Salary : £17,375 (£8.91ph)
Duties will include
- General administration duties - calls, filing, photocopying etc
- Invoicing, Cash processing reconciliation and lodgement
- Order processing
- Customer contact - confirming locations and delivery procedures
- Stock control e.g., ordering of product, storage and handling
- Assisting with yard collections where relevant
- Driver's times sheets collation and filing
- End of month procedures i.e., statements, reports etc.
- Liaising with credit control department re: customer balances due, limits etc.
- Customer Care
- Key holding duties
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education or equivalent
- Previous administrative/clerical experience within an office environment in a paid capacity
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- IT literate
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and ability to prioritise workload.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.