Staffline recruitment are currently seeking an Audit Administrator on behalf of our client based in Monaghan. Your key responsibilities are to provide attention to detail analysis of each job and communicating with engineers if this does not meet standard.
- Efficiently investigate smart meter installation jobs and conduct audits within multiple systems to correct data entry errors.
- Communicate with engineers on any defects identified and maintain a high standard of analysis.
- Create and maintain audit specific processing templates to correct errors in a timely manner.
- Manage high volume audits to increase installation safety and quality.
- Ensure testing is completed throughout each installation.
- Identify and escalate issues to your Supervisor.
- Build excellent working relationships with our Contact Centre Agents and Auditors/Supervisors.
- Maintain the integrity of the client's customer data, adhering to company's GDPR compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working flexibly when scope or prioritisation changes are made or required.
- Adapt to job role and responsibility changes as determined by business needs.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of Leaving Certificate or equivalent. 2. A minimum of 1 years' experience within an administration role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable learning various systems.
- Detail oriented and ability to research, investigate and create solutions for errors found.