This role works on a rolling shift pattern of 3 x 12 hour day shifts (7am - 7pm) followed by 4 days off. Then 3 x 12 hour night shifts (7pm - 7am) followed by 5 days off. The pattern then repeats.
* To facilitate the appropriate response to all emergency alarms.
* To act as a communications/information hub within the emergency response system.
* Provide assistance in administering the network activities.
* Assist with other administrative duties as directed by the Asset Manager.
* To act as the Network Controller within the Safe Control of Operations procedures and mains commissioning procedures.
* Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
* Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
* Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
* At least two years working in an administrative environment
* Follow procedures in a detailed and logical manner.
* Good computer skills, with particular emphasis on the use of Excel, Access and Outlook.
* Good communication skills.
* Capable of working unsupervised and independently, but also as part of a multifunctional team.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format.