Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking an Administrator on behalf of a local Belfast Charity.
Duration: 3-6 months
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to central staff. Reporting to Regional Human Resources Manager.
- To provide administrative, clerical and secretarial support.
- To communicate weekly with clients, therapists and relevant staff.
- To greet clients, volunteers and representatives of other organisations and provide hospitality as required.
- To complete security procedures within the building.
- To carry out administrative tasks and check invoices.
- To record statistics of clients for the purpose of producing evidence for funders as per policies and procedures.
- To oversee monitoring requirements in line with policies and procedures.
- Take phone calls.
- To complete general clerical duties.
- To undertake general IT duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying as well as using Microsoft Office Suite.
- To respond to any enquiries and emails on behalf of the organisation.
- 2 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent) one of which must be English Language OR the ability to demonstrate the same level of competence.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent OR the ability to demonstrate the same level of competence.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in an administrative role within an office environment.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.
- 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Current driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format. BELSL