Temporary maternity cover
- Answer telephone, transferring calls where necessary to relevant person or taking and passing on messages
- Provide a welcome to visitors and direct / introduce them to the relevant person if necessary.
- Ensure Contractors are signed in to the building and that they sign the appropriate Register.
- Print and update fire records.
- Open and sort mail, issue post
- Provide correspondence support to Manager, typing letters and completing forms as requested.
- Manage monies received and ensure it is stored securely and lodged in the bank at the appropriate time
- Forward to Head Office, P45's and Commencement Forms on behalf of New Employees.
- Forward sick lines to Head Office.
- Forward Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and any other documentation relevant to an employees' salary or Statutory Benefits to Accounts Team at Head Office
- Send Petty Cash reconciliations to Accounts Team at Head Office.
- Create Personnel File for each new employee using template.
- Order uniforms for new employees.
- Use contract template to issue employment documentation to new employees and ensure that all appropriate paper work is completed.
- Issue and record lockers assigned.
- Support new employees (if required) in their registration with relevant bodies.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org