Do you want to work with one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies?
Our client is a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people. They offer construction, facilities management and frontline public services.
They are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work within the team providing Facilities Management to a local Public body in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As the Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Receive service requests and allocate responses in a timely manner
- Provide administration support to the Contracts Manager and to individual Site Managers.
- Receive/sort/despatch mail
- Collect and prepare data for reports.
- Update the invoice databases.
- Prepare purchase orders and order supplies.
- Update asset registers.
- Prepare and update HR, Payroll and Personnel data.
- Maintain stationery supplies.
- Typing correspondence and reports.
The successful candidate for the Administrator role will have the following:
- One year Administration experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- Competent user in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 37.5hrs
- 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment
- £8.91 per hr
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.