We require an experienced administrator to join our company on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to maintain the efficient running of the workplace and the completion of all tasks on a timely basis.
Salary- varies depending on experience
The role is varied and will involve the following:
* Processing customer invoices.
* Interpreting and understanding our client requirements and assisting with their implementation.
* Managing phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, voicemails etc.)
* Inputting large amounts of data onto a bespoke IT system.
* Record keeping and analysis.
* Maintaining office supplies and orders.
* Support the accounts team with their book keeping and credit control procedures.
The ideal candidate must have:
* 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Maths and English.
* At least 2 years' experience working as an Office Administrator in a busy environment.
* Experience within the construction industry and (or) payroll is desirable (but not essential).
* Proven experience as an office administrator or in an equivalent role.
* Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone.
* Proficient in all Microsoft packages with strong excel skills.
* An ability to learn quickly and adapt to different situations.
* The ability to work both in a team and on their own when required.
* Organised, methodical, self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be provided with adequate training in relation to RCT and CIS.