We are seeking an experienced Administrator to assist a busy office based in Belfast. The role will be based in the Belfast office 3 days a week and their Lisburn office 2 days a week.
- To undertake reception duties, ensuring each customer approaching receives a high level of customer service.
- Preparation of rooms for events and facilitate room bookings for services.
- Maintain accurate and timely purchasing records.
- Develop administrative systems for the effective management of information along with service managers and staff.
- The administration of service petty cash.
- Maintenance of customer databases.
- Three GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including Maths and English.
- At least 1 years recent experience maintaining administrative systems in a busy environment.
- Excellent digital skills and use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV to email@example.com. BELSL