Band 3 Administrator
Temporary Band 3 Administrator required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust at Knockbraken Healthcare Park.
Rate of Pay: £10.40
Location: Knockbraken Healthcare Park
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will be responsible for providing secretarial support to professional staff across all stakeholders and assisting with the day-to-day management of the office to ensure a smooth running and high quality of service
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Provide clerical services, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings (Microsoft Outlook/Zoom/Teams) to all staff within the team
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required from audio and notes using a word processing system (Microsoft Word)
- Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation in a timely manner (at base; remotely or other locations as required)
- Take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries including online web enquiries ensuring effective messaging and 'bring forward' systems are in place and necessarily follow up action is taken
- Liaise with outside agencies, key stakeholders, and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate
- Manage email account which will include the sending and retrieval of emails
- Routine filing and maintaining an efficient filing system, including shared drives and computerised systems
- Collecting and collating statistical information as required including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Participate in training appropriate to the duties of the post
- Participating as required in team meetings
- Always maintain confidentiality within and outside the workplace in adherence to GDPR and Data Protection legislation
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by senior staff to ensure the needs of the team are met.
Minimum of 4 GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent to include English language and mathematics and at least one years' experience in a similar role.
Two years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone skills
- Ability to successfully carry out allocated tasks on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team with other grades of staff
- Attention to detail and accurate
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.firstname.lastname@example.org
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.