Base Location: Belfast
Working Pattern: Currently hybrid working
- Work to resolve colleague's and customer's queries in a timely and professional manner to prevent issues arising or complaints being received
- Process customer refunds via cheque, BACS and voucher within compliance related timescales
- Support the setup, amendment and cancellation of Direct Debits within BACS regulation guidelines
- Support the entire function in processing all transactions, including completing various weekly and monthly account reconciliations, actioning reports and providing excellent customer service.
What do you need:
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience working in similar customer accounts or financial environment using MS Office suite and strong excel skills
- Strong numerical skills with good attention to detail
- Experience of being an effective team player with good communication skills
- A hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative
- A willingness to resolve issues and ability to interact with colleagues and customers well to help resolve customer enquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org