Administrator - x 2 Positions Available
We are recruiting for two Administrators to join the team for one of our clients based in Antrim. The client is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit - out contractor which has built a reputation for excellence and innovation and has an international track record of achievement.
Due to continuing growth they are now looking for two experiences administrators to fill positions across various teams within the Antrim Office. These will both be full time permanent roles.
- Candidates should have previous admin experience in a busy environment
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- High degree of computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Professional approach
- Previous experience in a production, construction or similar environment would be an advantage
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and forward- thinking company, where you will get the support you need to develop your skills and progress your career. The role includes a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Enhances Pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
- Working from home scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am to 3pm
- Flexible hours available
- Competitive salary - can be negotiated depending on experience
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.