Our client has an exciting opportunity and are seeking to recruit an administrator for their office based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
The successful candidate will join this very well-established company on a full-time basis.The role requires someone who can work independently whilst also working as part of a team. You will be reporting to the office manager daily and assist in managing the day-to-day activities of a busy estate agency supporting the Sales & Lettings Department where required.
Duties of the Role
- Managing the day-to-day office reception, answering calls, emails, dealing with all customer queries
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals when applicable, communicating with tenants & maintenance teams
- Online banking -ensuring all rent has been paid, transferring rent to landlords weekly/monthly
- Scheduling property viewings when required for tenants, carrying out some inspections
- RTB registrations
- Advertising properties available, updating CRM systems
- Ensuring that all properties adhere to proper health and safety standards
- 1+ years of experience in a similar office type role would be an advantage
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook would be desired
- Full clean driving license with own car
- Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and great organisational abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/business
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working
- Full clean driver's license & own car required
- Full - time
- Monday - Friday
- Full support through 3rd level education to attain PSRA license available
- Travel allowance included
If you are interested in this role apply today for immediate consideration.