The hours of work for the role are 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday, and 8:30 - 4:30pm on a Friday. The rate of pay for the role is £10.90 per hour. This is a temporary role, initially for nine months, but may be extended.
- Action billing reports and provide general administrative assistance including data input within the customer billing function
- Maintain a high level of attention to details and focus on quality when capturing and inputting information
- To work towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures, and processes
- Reviewing and actioning internal basic queries from other departments within the business
- Providing telephone support when required
- Provide project and admin support throughout the Operations Team as required to ensure regulatory compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Tasks as directed by line management.
- To be organised and ability to use own initiative
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be customer and quality focused, passionate about always delivering excellent customer services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with problem solving ability
- Previous experience in administration
- Experience using office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using a shared email inbox
If you are interested in the role, please submit your Cv, or contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast office for more information.