Salary: £9.76 p/h
Location: Blacks Road
Hours: 25 hours p/w
Duration: 4 months with possible extension
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will support the businesses current administrative staff with general administration duties.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Filing and typing,
- Sending letters,
- Answering phones,
- Delivering post around the building,
- Preparing/storing of information using businesses existing IT systems,
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English
- 1+ years' administrative experience *preferably in a school but not essential.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.