Credit Control Team, Payroll Team, Finance Team, Support Department
Head of Control
FSSC - Belfast
Hours of Work:
37.5 Hours per week (reasonable flexibility required)
Salary & Benefits:
Salary £23k (dependant on experience); Pension; Reward & Recognition Scheme; Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
35 days annual leave inclusive of Company recognised Public Holidays
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
To support Senior Credit Controller to ensure efficient and timely reconciliations of customer accounts. Ensure all invoices are accurately and efficiently submitted in a timely manner if they have been rejected. Carry out any bespoke invoicing requirements within the relevant deadlines to ensure no impact on collections by Credit Controller.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconcile customer statements ensuring all receipts have been applied
- Send copy invoices if requested by customer
- Match credits processed to relevant invoices
- Ensure correct billing details are applied from front to back office systems
Skills & Experience
· 12 months experience in a busy admin role
· Experience of using MS Office to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email
Education & Qualifications
· 5 GCSEs at grade A-C or equivalent (Leaving Certificate) including English and Maths
Qualities & Disposition
· Communication - the ability to communicate effectively, using a variety of mediums to a wide range of audiences, both orally and in writing, including the ability to build rapport with a wide range of staff/clients/contractors.
· Excellent Attention to detail - ability to accurately key and reconcile data
· Planning and Organising - ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
· Accountability - takes personal responsibility for actions.
· Building Relationships - ability to build relationships, interact sensitively, use effective networks.
· Resilience -copes effectively under pressure.
· Problem Solving - strong problem-solving ability.
· Initiative - Ability to work on your own initiative and always be willing to go the extra mile for our customers to deliver an outstanding service.
· Full, clean driving licence or access to Public transport.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.