|Salary||£10 - £11.50 per hour + Annual leave 28 days plus public holidays|
|Published||12 days ago|
Job Title: - Administrator/Weighbridge Operator
The Client: Given on Application
This job involves a wide variety of administration tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Operating a Weighbridge using Weighsoft computer package.
Dispatching jobs via the Weighsoft package.
Answering phones, dealing with reception.
Invoicing using both Weighsoft and Sage packages.
Full Training provided.
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (42.5 hours weekly)
May be required to work a Saturday on a rota basis at busier times.
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office systems
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- We pay an hourly rate of £10per hr - increased after training completed.
- Holidays 28 days plus bank holidays PA
- Immediate start
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. DERSL