|Salary||Up to £13 per hour|
|Published||29 days ago|
|Contact email||Megan Cooper|
Administrator | £13 P/H
Staffline are currently recruiting for a temporary, full-time Administrator within the Credit Management team of a growing UK specialist bank in Belfast City Centre. Although this role is on a temporary basis, there is opportunity to become a permanent member of the team after a probationary period.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Take care of instruction, maintenance and perfection of security, issuance of contract documentation and fulfilment and draw down of facilities ensuring all terms and conditions are correct.
- Demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills. Role will include regularly liaising with external professionals (such as solicitors) and front-line colleagues.
- Following successful completion of training; provide advice and guidance on the various stages within the perfection of lending relating security and/or preparation of contract documentation and fulfilment of credit facilities.
- Can contribute to a robust risk and control framework that seeks to minimise risks, focuses on prevention and delivers effective solutions as required.
- Champions a Customer First culture in support of the client's purpose, strategic ambition and brand values, by ensuring processes and procedures consistently promote good outcomes for all customers.
- Maintain accurate records to a professional standard across all IT platforms.
- Support an operational and lean-based view of the business and business environment.
- Delivers results in a challenging, varied and dynamic role.
- Proven level of teamwork and ability to consistently deliver results
- Capacity to negotiate with successful outcomes for bank and customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service in all customer interactions with emphasis on delivering quality customer experiences
- To build good working relationships with valued clients and demonstrate your commitment to the team.
Salary - £13 per hour
full time hours
This is an office based role based In Belfast City Centre.
If you are interested in filling this position, please don't hesitate to apply or get in contact with email@example.com