Administrator - Back Office
Back Office Administrator
Hours of Work: 9-5 Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will be customer orientated with a professional and helpful telephone manner and great attention to detail.
Successful candidates will receive full training on commencement of the role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Validating and processing the Request
- Understand customer request and perform the action as per the standard operating procedure.
- Any exception/Queries need to be highlighted to TL/UM will in turn check and provide appropriate resolution.
- To provide information to customers regarding their queries and resolve the end customer issues as per defined SLA.
- Any administrative ad-hoc duties as required by the process.
- Polite and professional with excellent telephone etiquette
- Conscientious, motivated, and punctual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised- able to prioritise tasks and answer customer enquires in a timely fashion.
- Career Progression
- Training and development
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Modern office in the heart of Belfast City Centre
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com