Administrator Band 3
Band 3 Administrator
Band 3 Administrator will be responsible for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Salary: £25,464.57 per annum
Location: 2 Franklin Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post-holder will provide full secretarial and administrative support services, requiring a high degree of initiative and diplomacy, within Acute Mental Health. Clerical Support as a team.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The efficient organisation and management of officers' diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, e-mail, dealing with sensitive correspondence.
- To maintain an efficient filing system and effective 'bring-forward' system. This will include compliance with electronic filing systems supported by the PHA.
- Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas, papers, and reports. This may include audio word-processing. Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations.
- Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
- Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems.
- Assistance in the provision of statistical information as required.
- Organise meetings, conferences and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, attend meeting and take minutes. Follow-up action where necessary.
- Make appropriate travel and organisational arrangements as required.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation.
- Working as a member of the administrative/secretarial team providing cover for colleagues as required.
4 GCSE's to include English Language
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hollie McArthur. Hollie.Mcarthur@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.