Administrator (Banking) 3-6 month contract, Dublin City Centre
Administrator, Financial Services/Banking | 3-6 Month Contract | Dublin City Centre
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading financial services provider offering specialist banking services. Our client is committed to providing simplified services solutions to their clients. They are adapting to a rapidly changing business environment and expanding their Dublin based project teams.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the banking operations departments. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on AML, quality and compliance and you will handling internal queries via phone and email.
The key duties will involve updating internal systems, analysing customer accounts and documentation, managing filing system and auditing work completed.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as an Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry, customer contact and participation in projects.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 3-6 months with the possibility of further extension
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6 months administration experience preferably in financial services or business environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary within the region of €25k
- Weekly payroll
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.