Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking an Administrator on behalf of their client, one of the leading drugs and alcohol services based in Belfast.
The role will be based 3 days in the Belfast office and 2 days in the Lisburn office.
Hours of Work: 35 per week
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 plus company benefits
- To undertake reception duties, ensuring each customer approaching the client receives a high level of customer service.
- Liaising with the public, providing customers with accurate information, and signposting to services/ other service providers.
- Preparation of rooms for events and facilitate room bookings for services.
- Undertake regular ordering of goods and services for the company, ensuring value for money.
- Maintain accurate and timely purchasing records.
- Maintain information resources, stationary supplies, and other provisions.
- Maintain cleanliness of premises and
- maintain cleaning and PPE supplies.
- Support health and safety processes.
- Develop administrative systems for the effective management of information along with service managers and staff.
- Provide support to the corporate services teams.
- Provide support to Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Provide written reports to management as required.
- The administration of service petty cash.
- To record minutes of meetings as required.
- Maintenance of customer databases.
- To carry out other responsibilities that may be required, as commensurate with the post.
- Three GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including Maths and English.
- At least 1 year's recent experience maintaining administrative systems in a busy environment.
- Excellent digital skills and use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- The ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
- 2 years' experience providing administration support to client focussed health services.
- Experience of working in the voluntary or community sector in an administration role.
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL