Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking an Administrator, on behalf of our client, a local school based in Belfast.
The role is a full time temporary position until June 2022 with a high possibility of becoming permanent.
Hours of Work: 36.25 per week
Salary: £18,000 per annum
To provide efficient and accurate data capture for the pupil record and administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Input of data to the management information system.
- Administration f pupil attendance on the management information system.
- Administration of Education Maintenance Allowance system.
- Administration of pupil travel passes.
- Assist in the administration of communication and canteen applications.
- To provide support for Vice Principals.
- Cover for Principal's Secretary in their absence.
- Ensure reprographics equipment is maintained in working order.
- General photocopying and filing duties.
- GCSE's in Maths and English at grade C level or above, or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft systems.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience operating large scale photocopiers.
- A minimum of 6 months' experience in the last 5 years in an office environment.
- Recent experience in the last 5 years working in a school.
Please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL