Mon - Fri very competitive salary
We are working with a superb company based in Belfast who are seeking an experienced Administrator/book-keeper
- General reception duties including telephone answering, post processing, welcome and hospitality.
- Non-technical office management duties including monitoring adherence to standard procedures, arranging routine maintenance etc.
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
- Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the Accountant of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
- General hard and soft filing duties.
- Preparation of Microsoft Word and Excel documents.
- Making staff travel arrangements.
- Financial management duties including liaison with bookkeeper, preparation of invoices, reconciling bank balances, payment of accounts.
- Overseeing compliance with quality assurance and General Data Protection Regulations.
- Assisting in the identification of tender opportunities and preparation of tender submissions.
- Preparation of minutes of monthly progress meetings.
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com