Administrator required for temporary role in Fivemiletown
Rate of Pay :£10ph
Hours of Work : Mon - Thur 8am- 5pm, Fri 8am-1pm
- Prepare dispatch documents for Customer orders, print labels.
- GRN (Good Received Notes) processing
- Book shipments as required, deciding the most appropriate mode of delivery
- Carry out stock takes as and when required for finished goods
- Assist with weekly Dispatch plans
- Help with packing if required
- Adhere to all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company
- Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security.
- Identify opportunities for improving the method of operation in your area of responsibility and implement improvements
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.