Administrator Compliance/Recruitment (Key Account Specialist)
Key Account Specialist | Staffline Recruitment
Working with one of our internal Client Account Teams the Key Account Specialist will have responsibility for recruitment, compliance and administrative support in a professional Client Services contract team.
The role will include:
- Working with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Sourcing and recruiting for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Co-coordinating and prioritising role fulfilment to meet client requirements
- Interviewing and skills assessment of candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan
- Registering candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance, Client Specific Screening, EAA, and AWR GLA if applicable
- Ensure all operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met ethically and legally and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures
- Processing financial payments (weekly pay, holidays etc)
A previous recruitment or professional account management service experience may be beneficial. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, strong administration skills and strong IT skills
The role will be for an initial 3 - 6 month period with potential for longer dependent on business needs.
Hours of work 22.5 hours Wednesday, Thursday plus one other day. Flexibility required to work full time to cover holidays or busy periods.
Based on site in Belfast
If you are interested please forward your CV via the link