Administrator | Contract | Dublin 12
Administrator| Contract | Dublin 12 | Immediate Start Offered
The Client: With headquarters in Dublin Southwest, our client is a leading services provider with a over 45 years' experience in the Irish market. Our client is committed to providing quality services to their clients and have dedicated service and maintenance teams that continually strive to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Administrator on a contract basis with a view to an immediate start.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the service, maintenance and operations departments. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on quality and compliance, extensive database management and you will also handle queries via phone and email.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the company's structure; as an Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry and daily interaction with internal staff.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 6 months with the possibility of further extension
- At least 1-2 years' administration experience preferably in the service industry or similar
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage tight deadlines
- Annual salary equivalent €30,000 (neg DOE)
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020, Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Galway and Cork with an expansion to Limerick and the midlands under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie