|Salary||£9.50 - £10.50 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
Administrator required for permanent role in Derrylin, Co Fermanagh
Hours of Work:
8am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday
8am - 5.00pm Friday
**This role will involve working Saturdays from 8am - 1pm on a rota basis.
Rate of Pay : £9.50 - £10.50ph
- Processing sales orders
- Despatch of Company products
- Deal with internal loads and Weighbridge duties
- Plan and schedule daily driver rotas
- Invoicing and updating of TMS records
- Liaising with production in terms of stock levels and despatch of products.
The successful candidate will
- Have experience of working within an administration and customer-focused environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Be providing efficient and effective administrative support
- Be flexible and work successfully in a busy environment and under pressure
- Organising your workload and must display effective interpersonal skills.
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.