Administrator - Energy Sector
Administrator - Energy Sector - Dublin 4
Do you have 1-2 years strong administration or banking experience? Are you seeking a move to a permanent role where you can use your skills in an ever changing, dynamic working environment?
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join there team taking up a permanent position.
This Administrator role is process driven and task oriented where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required. Being able to work as part of a team and having excellent communication skills are essential to the role.
- Support the day to day operation of a range of administration and processing activities.
- Daily data checks and analysis of data collected
- Quality control of Settlement data
- Scheduling and quality control of monthly settlement runs in accordance with the settlement timetable.
- Provides first level support to queries from customers or other departments.
- Operates the business processes in the settlement area in consultation with the senior controller.
- Works within defined guidelines and supervision, resolves simple issues and escalates complex issues in line with working guidelines and processes.
- Ensures compliance with procedures and relevant codes, raises deviations to senior team members.
- Actively builds knowledge and experience of business process within their team.
- Supports ongoing business process improvements and training activity.
- Up to 2 years' experience in administrative/business related role.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective communicator - expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail is imperative plus critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are also an advantage to have.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €30,000 - €33,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Online interviews will be conducted for this role and remote working will be accommodated by this organisation until it is safe to do otherwise.