Administrator (Enniskillen Town)
Administrator required for Enniskillen Town
Hours of Work : Mon - Fri 8.45am-5.15pm (37.5hrs weekly)
Salary : £9.89ph
Duties will include
- Receptionist cover - meeting and greeting visitors, answering calls, transferring calls, taking messages,
- Customer Service - helping with querying and providing or relaying information
- Data Input
- Filing Maintenance and Photocopying
- Support to Management and other staff as required
- Typing reports and information from meetings
- Issuing invites to meetings and appointments
- Use of mail merge and emails
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years administrative/clerical experience within an office environment in a paid capacity
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
- IT literate
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and ability to prioritise workload.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.